close

Tizzy  Bac 的這首歌很療癒~

某方面來說,  能感到疼痛是一件好事,  勝過麻木不仁。

聽著就會想到那些黑暗無光的日子,  也想好好感謝自己的勇氣,  以及那些給我勇氣的人們

 

 

這是因為我們能感到疼痛  This is because we can feel the pain   

 

因為我們能感到疼痛 才能保護自己的夢

Because we can feel the pain, we can protect our own dreams.

趁著黑暗真正來臨前 把你的手放開

Before the darkness comes, you’ve got to let go.

這是我們能感到的痛 才能永遠牢記心中

This is the pain we can feel, so we can keep it in mind forever.

受過了傷 蹉跎了時光 然後擁抱希望

We’ve been hurt, wasted our time, and now we embrace the hope.

 

我知道 這種疼痛沒人想要

I know that nobody would want this kind of pain.

我痛過 所以可以大聲宣告

I’ve been hurt, so I can proclaim,

你的痛我明瞭

“I understand your pain.”

 

這世上 有種摧毀導向建造

In this world, there’s a kind of destruction that leads to construction.

狠下心 得讓一切步上軌道

Make up your mind, and make everything be on the track.

偉大 從此可能

The greatness is possible from now.

 

有時候 我們站在恐懼面前

Sometimes, we stand in front of the fear.

要刻意 努力撐住自己向前

We have to hold on and keep moving.

然後才會發現

Then, we’ll realize

 

這一切 大都來自習慣退卻

All these things come from our habit of retreating.

這一切 大都是心裡的謊言

All these things are the lies inside our mind.

自我不曾消滅

The self never dies out.

 

我們都置身改變裡 無法視而不見

We’re all in a world of changing. We can’t pretend not to see.

該是時候睜開雙眼 看清楚這世界

It’s time to open our eyes and look clearly at the world.

 

因為我們能感到疼痛 才能保護自己的夢

Because we can feel the pain, we can protect our own dreams.

趁著黑暗真正來臨前 把你的手放開

Before the darkness comes, you’ve got to let go.

這是我們能感到的痛 才能永遠牢記心中

This is the pain we can feel, so we can keep it in mind forever.

受過了傷 蹉跎了時光 然後學會堅強

We’ve been hurt, wasted our time, and now we embrace the hope.

 

現實中有人麻木早已沉沒

Some people are numb and drowned in the reality.

如果我還能維持心中的火

If I can still sustain the fire in my heart,

這是因為我們 能感到疼痛

that’s because we can feel the pain.

 

因為我們能感到疼痛 才能保護心不陷落

Because we can feel the pain, we can protect our heart from falling.

趁著黑暗全面來襲前 閉上眼不要看

Before the darkness comes completely, close your eyes and don’t look.

這是我們能感到的痛 不會超過你所能承受

This is the pain we can feel. It won’t exceed what you can endure.

忍著眼淚 穿越過傷悲 才又向前一點

Hold the tears, go through the grief, and you’ll be able to move forward a little bit.

 

不會輕易白費 曾經留下的淚

The tears that you’ve ever shed won’t be wasted.

學著更多體會 擁抱再多一些

Learn to feel more and embrace more.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Mavis Chen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()